Faema Espresso Cup
Super cool dinky little Faema espresso cup and saucer. Featuring the eye catching design made famous by the legendary Eddy Merckx. Another lovely cycling gift in the Cycling Souvenirs range.
The cups are hand decorated in the UK and have a lovely gloss finish
- Authentic classic Italian design featuring thick walled cups. Consequently the cup insulates well and keeps the drink warm for longer.
- Conical, straight sided espresso cup.
- The cute cup is 80ml/3oz measuring 6cm in height. In addition the saucer is 10cm in diameter. As a result it fits under the majority of automatic coffee machines.
- Importantly 100% dishwasher and microwave safe
- Old school production. The cups are screen printed and cooked in a kiln in the heart of the UK pottery industry; Stoke-on-Trent. Consequently the finish is glossy, shiney and resplendent.
Shouts “vintage”. Therefore a wonderful cycling gift for the espresso connoisseur.