Miniature Ironman Model Cyclists
These charming Zamak Cast miniature little cyclists were first created in the 1950s in France by a small family run company Fonderie Roger. Made of metal (zink and alloy) they started as parts to a cycling game but demand for the model cyclists quickly outstripped that of the game.
Today, they are just as popular and incredibly collectible. The standard ones are hand painted in France. The special edition ones and personalised ones are hand painted by artists in the UK.
With the famous ironman design these mini cyclist models are the perfect Triathlon gift.
- No two models are the same due to the nature of manufacturing and painting so each one has its own character and Euro charm.
- Approximate size is 5x5x2 cm
- Standard cyclists and sets of 4 come in nice little gift boxes.
- Special Little Cyclist designs and personalised models are presented in a black Little Cyclist box.
- Manufactured in France, hand painted in the UK