Retro Cycling Stacking Cup Set
Super cool, magnificently finished retro cycling stacking cup set. 6 eye catching designs made famous by the legendary trade teams Another lovely cycling gift in the Cycling Souvenirs range.
These bone china cups are produced in the UK. Also hand decorated in the UK and have a lovely gloss finish
- Authentic, delicate bone china. Consequently the cup and saucer have an elegant, classy look and feel.
- Features 6 designs to choose from inspired by vintage cycling teams. First of all the brilliant Skill cup. Furthermore the PDM, SEM and KAS, St Raphael and Faema versions.
- Each Set includes a 2 cups that stack together neatly, and 2 saucers. Subsequently each design breaks into 2 cups with half the pattern on each.
- Hand crafted in th UK; hence the perfect vessel for your post ride tea.
- Each cup is 170ml/7oz measuring 6cm in height, 8cm in diameter. As a result the cup is perfect for tea, coffee, hot chocolate and other delicious drinks.
- Each saucer is 15omm in diameter
- Importantly 100% dishwasher and microwave safe
- Old school production. The cups are screen printed hand decorated and cooked in a kiln in the heart of the UK pottery industry; Stoke-on-Trent. Consequently the finish is glossy, shiney and resplendent.
Shouts “vintage”. Therefore a wonderful cycling gift for the coffee connoisseur.