World Championship Espresso Cup and Saucer
World Championship Espresso Cup and Saucer featuring the iconic, vibrant 5 colours of this brilliant annaul cycling event. Fuss free design and detailing make this the perfect carrier of your morning or pre-ride caffeine injection.
These cups are hand decorated in the UK and have a lovely gloss finish
- Authentic thick-walled design in classic Italian style that keeps your drink warmer for longer.
- The famous 5 colour pattern continues from the saucer vertically up the cup over the lip and down the inside of the cup.
- Handle shape is curved, as shown in the main photograph and gallery.
- Each cute cup is 80ml/3oz, measuring around 6cm in height
- Each saucer is 10cm in diameter.
- Completely dishwasher safe – saves time for riding
- Scratch resistant- it will last forever (or until you drop it!)
- Screen printed designs are hand crafted onto each cup.
- Not digitally printed – these cups are heated in a kiln so the finish is high gloss and stunning.
- Produced in the heart of the UK Pottery industry – Stoke-on Trent
- Also available in a larger Cappuccino size and in a standard mug.
The vast majority of the giants of the sport have had the privalage to have worn the famous 5 colour stripe design of the Cycling World Championships. In both the Road Race or Time Trial we’ve seen some amazing riders win some truly great races. Spanning decades the from Merckx to Hinalut to Cancellara to Lizzie Armistead we’ve witnessed some historic feets by gutsy cyclists. Each year the race is a little bit different featuring new countries, challenging courses and dynamic tactics from teams within teams. In reality the only consistent outcome is that the rider who prevails gets to wear by far the coolest and most eye catching kit for next 364 days!