Grand Tour Inspired Miniature Cyclist Model
These charming Zamak Cast miniature little Grand Tour miniature cyclists were first created in the 1950s in France by a small family run company Fonderie Roger. Made of metal (zink and alloy) they started as parts to a cycling game but demand for the model cyclists quickly outstripped that of the game.
Today, they are just as popular and incredibly collectible. The standard ones are hand painted in France. The special edition ones and personalised ones are hand painted by artists in the UK.
The Grand Tour miniature cyclist range features designs inspired by the Tour de France and Giro d’Italia.
- No two models are the same due to the nature of manufacturing and painting so each one has its own character and Euro charm.
- Approximate size is 5x5x2 cm
- Standard cyclists and sets of 4 come in nice little gift boxes.
- Each model comes in a black Little Cyclist box.
- Manufactured in France, hand painted in the UK